Connects your data, teams, and customers all on one platform.
Ideal for any business looking to streamline customer management.
The leading CRM software solution across all industries.
Track and manage all aspects of your sales cycle, customer data, and more
Are you constantly hearing the “CRM software” buzzword being thrown around by online gurus and business owners but don’t know which to pick?
If you ever find yourself struggling to keep track of crucial customer information, from emails to sales leads, causing headaches and missed opportunities then a CRM software solution could be the perfect remedy.
All your customer data is accessible from one central system so that you can easily view it with the click of a button.
Plus, the CRM systems covered in this article are super user-friendly so even tech novices can navigate them with ease.
Imagine never having to worry about letting an opportunity fall through the cracks – ah, the relief.
Instead of dreading the management of customer information, you’ll be singing its praises with the help of a CRM software solution.
CRM software solutions come in many varieties based on various business factors.
By choosing the right solution you ensure your company can increase sales, better understand customer needs and preferences, and improve both the speed and quality of service.
An effective CRM software implementation plan can help organizations make measurable improvements to their operational efficiency while providing greater collaboration across departments, allowing your business to deliver an outstanding customer experience.
Read on to hear about my top CRM software picks.
Monday.com is a CRM software solution for teams of any size designed with custom boards and automation features.
- Customize your pipeline without a developer.
- Automatically log sent emails, keep track of interactions, and use personalized email templates.
- Manage your post-sale activities in one place, so you can stay on top of client projects, collection tracking, and more.
- Drag and drop deals between stages, automate manual work and easily track all contact interactions.
Plans start at $0 for individual use.
Paid plans start at $13.65 per user per month and increase based on your needs and the number of users.
Monday.com will help you track and manage all aspects of your sales cycle, customer data, and more in one place.
This CRM software is designed for use in any industry and has a very user-friendly interface.
It is ideal for individuals and smaller teams in need of a basic CRM software solution.
Larger businesses can also benefit but must contact the Monday.com sales team for a quote.
Hubspot is a CRM software solution that connects your data, teams, and customers on one platform.
- Automatically capture call details.
- Advanced integration capabilities.
- Save and organize customer data.
- Build a library of helpful sales content and share documents right from Gmail or Outlook.
- Make, record, and automatically log calls in your CRM.
- Unlock coaching opportunities with AI-powered insights.
Hubspot has plans for every need. Individual plans are free, and for small teams, you can choose a plan based on the number of users starting at $18 a month.
Larger teams and enterprises can choose between a Professional and an Enterprise plan, starting at $450 and $1200 per month, respectively.
Hubspot’s CRM software has everything you need for improved efficiency and automation, as well as team and project management.
It is ideal for any business or individual, as it offers plans based on your needs.
With Hubspot’s many integrations, it is easy to set up and will adapt to any systems you already have in place. Start for free.
Salesforce’s CRM software is a cloud-based platform that gives your whole team the ability to access crucial data and make smarter, faster decisions.
- Easily follow up on leads and identify key contacts.
- See a clear, customizable view of all your sales details.
- Automatically track emails, calls, and meetings.
- Collect and sync data right from your inbox.
- Access real-time customer insights for increased data accuracy and reporting.
- Pick and choose which Salesforce apps suit your needs to make a personalized CRM suite.
Take a quick survey to find the right solution and pricing plan for you.
Salesforce is a leading CRM software solution across all industries and is ideal for businesses and teams of any size.
Its suite of CRM tools is customizable and features real-time insights and automated functions that help improve sales process efficiency, marketing, commerce, IT, and service teams.
Zoho CRM is a cloud-based and easy-to-use platform with the ability to integrate with other apps to suit your needs.
- An extensive developer platform for custom solutions and integrations.
- Dedicated programs for migration, deployment, and training.
- Omnichannel presence, segmentation, KPIs, and predictive intelligence.
- Automate workflows, processes, campaigns, and customer journeys to focus less on software and more on relationships.
Plans start at $19 per user per month and go up to $65 per user per month.
Choose your plan depending on the size and needs of your team.
Zoho CRM is ideal for any business in need of a full CRM suite to help with automation and efficiency.
Zoho Project helps streamline your project management and CRM-related processes with ease.
Pipedrive is a sales CRM software solution that helps businesses streamline their sales process. It easily organizes customer information, tracks emails, activities, and progress from initial contact to close.
- See your entire sales process at a glance.
- Collaborate on deals and activities with colleagues.
- Get detailed reporting on sales and key activities.
- Forecast sales volume and revenue based on your pipeline.
- Filter, categorize, segment, and sort leads to create targeted lists for personalized communications.
Plans start at $14.90 per month and go up to $99 per month, depending on your needs.
Pipedrive’s CRM suite is ideal for any businesses looking to streamline their customer sales management workflows.
With a variety of plans available it is suitable for businesses small and large, so choose based on your needs.
Try it for free and see if it is right for you.
Dynamics 365 by Microsoft is a CRM platform which contains of a set of applications made to work together, and with your existing systems, for a comprehensive solution that connects your entire business. You can choose one, some, or all to meet your needs.
- Learn about your customers with insights and AI-based recommendations.
- Simplify the sales cycle and increase revenue through automation.
- Close more deals with real-time coaching and productivity tools.
- Apps include solutions for supply chain management, HR, customer service, commerce, project operations, marketing automation, and sales.
Pricing plans depend on how many applications you are looking to include.
See a list here with a full price breakdown.
Dynamics 365 by Microsoft is a full-service solution ideal for medium to large businesses and teams looking for multiple apps and a full CRM solution.
Connect with your customers using the Microsoft CRM apps, guided by AI and data-driven insights.
Keap is a CRM software solution designed for small businesses hoping to collect more leads, convert them to clients, and do sales and marketing automation.
- Collect and organize contacts automatically through custom lead forms, landing pages, and social media.
- Write emails and texts using curated templates, and send them to segmented lists in your CRM.
- Gives you access to work calls and texts on your smartphone, while keeping your personal conversations separate.
- Sync contacts and trigger automation with native integrations for Gmail, PayPal, Quickbooks, and more.
Plans start at $149 a month for 2 users and 1500 contacts, or $199 a month for 3 users and 2500 contacts.
Additional users are $29 per month.
Keap’s CRM software solution is intended for small businesses in any industry.
It has all the features you’ll need to boost sales and increase efficiency overall.
Netsuite by Oracle is a CRM software solution that helps companies manage interactions with current and potential customers, partners, and suppliers in a single place.
- Equip sales reps with real-time access to prospect, customer, and order records.
- 360-degree customer view gives your service and support reps better visibility into customer issues.
- Includes integrated sales processes like opportunity, upsell and quote management, and sales forecasting.
- Streamline execution of marketing campaigns across multiple channels.
- Automatically manage sales and partner quotas, and process commissions and referral bonuses.
Your license is made up of three main components: core platform, optional modules, and the number of users.
There is also a one-time implementation fee for the initial setup.
Netsuite’s CRM software solution is suitable for any size business, across multiple industries.
With flexible pricing plans and a plethora of add-ons, you can tailor it right to your business-specific needs.
Freshsales by Freshworks is one of the best CRM software solutions that unites sales and marketing teams.
You can choose between a sales-only CRM platform or a sales and marketing solution.
- Create your own lifecycle stages based on your business process.
- Track interactions, check in to meetings, log calls, add notes, and more.
- Manage transactions in your local currency, automate currency conversion, and customize your CRM to speak your preferred language.
- Create custom fields such as text, date pickers, checklists, and even formula fields to collect and store information.
- Create tasks, reminders, and appointments.
- Add-ons are optional and include CPQ, Conversion Rate Optimization, and Bot Sessions.
The sales and marketing CRM suite starts at $15 a month per user. The sales CRM platform has the same pricing structure but offers more sales-focused features.
Freshsales is suitable for sales and marketing teams in any industry. With tons of automation and integrations, it is easy to use and will adapt to your needs.
Try it free for 21 days and see if it is the right fit for you.
10. NetHunt CRM
NetHunt offers CRM software for sales teams to help manage leads, nurture customer relations, monitor sales progress, and close more deals.
- Integrates with Gmail to connect email correspondence with the CRM record, send email campaigns in bulk, and analyze them.
- Integrates with LinkedIn and Facebook Messenger to unlock a channel of high-quality leads and add them to NetHunt CRM in a few clicks.
- Analyze campaign results by reviewing views, clicks, and replies and adjust them as needed.
- The workflows feature moves leads along sales pipelines, creates a set of tasks for your team, assigns leads, and updates CRM contacts.
After a 14-day free trial, plans start at $24 per user per month.
Larger teams can contact NetHunt for a quote.
NetHunt’s CRM platform is built inside Gmail, so it is intuitive and seamless for existing Gmail users.
It is ideal for small to medium-sized teams in need of a simple and flexible CRM solution.
ClickUp is a CRM software designed for teams of any size to increase efficiency in their customer relationship management processes.
- Plan, track, and manage any type of work with project management that flexes to your team’s needs.
- Tag individuals or groups, assign comments for action items, and link tasks to get more done together.
- Track progress in real-time connecting tasks to goals and keep your objectives organized with Goal Folders.
- Track tasks on List, update workflows on a Board, drag-and-drop due dates on a Calendar, and so much more.
- Organize your accounts in a list, Kanban board, or tables for quick data entry.
The free version has no expiration and offers basic CRM features for individuals and small teams.
Paid plans start at $5 per user per month.
ClickUp is a fully integrable CRM software for companies small and large.
With features such as customizable dashboards and automated workflows, ClickUp provides an intuitive solution to staying organized and efficient while taking care of your workload.
The platform is eligible for all sizes of companies, ranging from freelancers to enterprise teams, ensuring everyone has a tailored experience that will save time and increase productivity.
A CRM system, or customer relationship management system, is a powerful tool for businesses that seek to improve their customer relationships. It provides a platform to store and analyze customer data, manage communication between customers and organizations, and measure performance.
A CRM system also offers features such as automated lead scoring and routing that streamlines sales processes. With these tools, organizations are better prepared to track progress and make informed decisions based on accurate customer data.
Ultimately, a CRM system serves as an invaluable resource when it comes to understanding customer needs, streamlining internal processes, and providing the best possible service.
Customer Relationship Management, or CRM, is a vital practice for businesses to establish and maintain relationships with their customers.
It involves the application of strategies, techniques, and technologies to build strong relationships between a business and its customers in order to gain insights into customer preferences and behavior, optimize sales processes and deliver a tailored experience.
Through this holistic view of customers’ wants and needs, businesses are able to create personalized interactions that will drive growth.
With the right CRM system in place, any business can get a better handle on their customer relationships and be well on their way to success.
In today’s data-driven society, businesses are constantly on the lookout for ways to empower their customer relationships. One of the most efficient techniques for doing this is through the use of a Customer Relationship Management software system (CRM).
These comprehensive solutions can allow companies to keep track of all customer data and leverage it for sales and marketing operations.
By gathering important insights into customers’ preferences, behavior, and even recommendations, CRM systems can be used to create personalized experiences that will have lasting positive effects on your brand.
With integrated marketing automation, CRMs allow businesses to target customers with relevant content at the right time – strategically increasing sales and building a stronger relationship with your audience in the process.
Having a solid CRM software solution is essential no matter what industry you operate in, and no matter the size of your team.
It helps to streamline and simplify customer data, track customer engagement, and automate processes.
With this many options on the market, there is no reason not to give CRM software a go!